Encounter with the firm

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 9
kyosuke
Corporal
Corporal

Encounter with the firm

Post by kyosuke » 05 Jul 2011, 17:24

I had a few encounters with the firm and i wanted to do more about it than i was given permission of my commander, under the circumstances it was understandable.

First day, artillery was in an intersection when a firm car came from both sides, one carrying about 8-10 ppl, they said they carried vips, i wanted to get you away from the car and frisk you, search the car and take valuable intel but i was denied in doing this due to the stratigic disadvantege we where in regarding attacks from the forrest. Maybe even take the vips into hq for questioning.

What could we have gained if i had gone with my idea with the blessing from my commander?

2'day i met with a guy i suspected for lots of things digging up a grave (a civilian with 2 guys) he said something about "this is something the priest shouldnt know of" he lied in so many ways and i knew it cause i had scouts out there that confirmed everything i already knew he was lying.
What did you digg up?
What would i have attained from frisking and sesrching you, questioned you untill the truth came out?
Unlucky for me you had been in poldovian hq and hour earlier and talked to our hq and was passed down the orders to not harras you >_< i knew you where hiding something!!! And had to let it go :(

I met 4 guys from the firm while tagging along with some polish, you where heavily armed on your way to graveyard, i was pretty dam certain i had seen you in the gypsie aided attack on poldovian base, yet again the order passed down to let you go... What did you hide? For beeing so heavily armed?
Berget 9, Poldavian 320th Artillery; medic
Berget 10, Poldovian 15'th sappers; Heavy support medic.

Red ones go faster, thats why i use red bullets.

Waldo
Captain
Captain

Post by Waldo » 05 Jul 2011, 17:36

i think the guy at the graveyard was themayor...so no zansian. We had simply no time to search them, because the artystrike had high priority.
B9: Pol. 320th Arty - Coy Cmd
B10: 45th Mountaineer Sappers ("Sapperneers") - Wiley 2-2
B11-B13: Serving the country
B14: UPIR - Righteous Employee

Surmuri
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Encounter with the firm

Post by Surmuri » 05 Jul 2011, 18:00

kyosuke wrote: First day, artillery was in an intersection when a firm car came from both sides, one carrying about 8-10 ppl, they said they carried vips, i wanted to get you away from the car and frisk you, search the car and take valuable intel but i was denied in doing this due to the stratigic disadvantege we where in regarding attacks from the forrest. Maybe even take the vips into hq for questioning.

What could we have gained if i had gone with my idea with the blessing from my commander?
It was pure coincidence that the both cars were on that crossroads. It was not anything planned, but I noticed it made you guys quite cautious.
We came from the west and our mission was just make contacts to other factions and gather intel. So, nothing very special. Our car had some players from the Bravo team and a couple of players from the commanding Zulu team. We were lightly armed, mostly pistols.
But when we turned back we decided to drive to NAF base and maybe sell information about your position.
Well, that turned into total disaster. NAF had so bad communication within each other that others treated us as hostile (we were considered as suicide bombers) while two of us were in there HQ chatting and maybe trying to sell info. We tried to act very calm, but we were dissarmed, searched and there was tons of guns pointing us. I was wondering why lightly armed civilians were treated like highly dangerous killing machines.
Well, anyway... While we were standing hands behind our heads and our guns lying on the ground a Poldavian missile truck tried to rush to NAF base.
One of the most stupid tactics I have ever seen...
For us it was a bit tricky situation... When the missile truck rushed in I just wondered who will shoot me first when I'm trying to run for cover. The guys from the truck or the bit "jumpy" NAF guys.
We managed to get behind the car... and it was blown up... end of story.

Satela
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Satela » 05 Jul 2011, 20:29

On the first night you would've gained anything, both cars were just doing patrolling/ recce, there was nothing valuable in the cars. I was the the other of the two guys who came to talk to you from the west. We had no bad tought's (except that we were trying to get intel of the Pollies), we just wanted to drive through. Unluckily the other van came from the other side a moment later, and it made you guys go nervous as hell.
B7 - B16

spin_t
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by spin_t » 05 Jul 2011, 21:03

You know that comercial : "hey,what did you expect !? :))
Deep into the enemy teritory with the gun and just 20 guys,no comms with the HQ and alot of UN forces on the road...screaming into the forest 500 meters from us...i was 100 % sure that we will be killed there and the gun disassembled and taked to scrap yard by NAF or UN :))))))
B 8 Poldavian 1-st Bat.
B 9 Poldavian 320th Art Comm
B10 Poldavian 15-th
B11 troop carrier betwen BRaven base and front line :)
B12 Raven Mech

Waldo
Captain
Captain

Post by Waldo » 05 Jul 2011, 21:27

Man, was everybody nervous "shall we shoot at them?" "lets search them!" "they are suicide bombers!"
We were so confused because we expected like 200 NAF people trying to kill us.

Maybe if we would have had comms, you most likely would had the chance to pass, because the info of the enemy unit hunting us, would have reached us and there wouldn't have been so much nervousity :D
B9: Pol. 320th Arty - Coy Cmd
B10: 45th Mountaineer Sappers ("Sapperneers") - Wiley 2-2
B11-B13: Serving the country
B14: UPIR - Righteous Employee

Morehk
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Morehk » 05 Jul 2011, 21:30

kyosuke wrote: 2'day i met with a guy i suspected for lots of things digging up a grave (a civilian with 2 guys) he said something about "this is something the priest shouldnt know of" he lied in so many ways and i knew it cause i had scouts out there that confirmed everything i already knew he was lying.
What did you digg up?
What would i have attained from frisking and sesrching you, questioned you untill the truth came out?
Unlucky for me you had been in poldovian hq and hour earlier and talked to our hq and was passed down the orders to not harras you >_< i knew you where hiding something!!! And had to let it go :(

I met 4 guys from the firm while tagging along with some polish, you where heavily armed on your way to graveyard, i was pretty dam certain i had seen you in the gypsie aided attack on poldovian base, yet again the order passed down to let you go... What did you hide? For beeing so heavily armed?
I was the driver at that moment, and at that point you wouldn´t have found anything that time :D Second time around we had 4 goldbars ;)
berget 2: Russian Grunt
Berget 3: Russian Grunt
Berget 5: Swedish Grunt
Berget 7: Captain and scoundrel in Milos tigers
Berget 8: NAF: Bad Company
Berget 9: BC Express driver / Smuggler
Berget 10: NAF: Armoured Company

Armalite5.56
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Armalite5.56 » 05 Jul 2011, 21:34

For any firm players who remember the attack around the power lines on the Friday night.. me and my squad counted that as a draw, we killed one of you and you killed one of us and then the two Germans in our squad team killed three of us accidentally in the darkness of the forest opposite the power lines..

When the shit hit the fan and our company commander shot one of you's and then got shot in the back whist running back to friendly lines we were ordered into the forest but half of our squad was already there so they just saw shadows moving towards them and then one of them shot our medic and myself.. oh well we regrouped in the main safezone in the end and came at you from the other side and then one of you guys offered to rape my squad leader but you promised him Vaseline if he chose that option and at the same time my headset broke so that attack didn't rate very highly with myself :)

But I would really like to know what you guys keep on shouting to eachother whist running towards us in t-shits and boxers..

JKangas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by JKangas » 05 Jul 2011, 21:45

Armalite5.56 wrote:But I would really like to know what you guys keep on shouting to eachother whist running towards us in t-shits and boxers..
Probably calling dibs for your chestrig, gun and boots, before the camp BBQ starts... :)
B8: 1st Poldavian, 1st Coy, Fox Sq. 3
B9: The Firm, Zansian Sq. K, Pizza Delivery Guy
B10: Zansian 1st Coy, Alpha Pl, 1st Sq.
B11: Raven Guerilla Mursu Coy, Alpha Pl, Alpha Sq.
B13: Ikaros Mursu Coy, 1st Pl, 1st Sq. "Front Squat - Etukyykky"
B15: NAF FINBAT Air Cav, Fox 3 Pl.

Rectunator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Rectunator » 05 Jul 2011, 21:49

We were shouting "mörkö", our combat call so that we could identify friendlies from enemies. That and "Blood for the Blood God".
Berget 9 - Zansian Black Ops, J10 Medic, The Firm.

kyosuke
Corporal
Corporal

Post by kyosuke » 05 Jul 2011, 21:51

Rectunator wrote:We were shouting "mörkö", our combat call so that we could identify friendlies from enemies. That and "Blood for the Blood God".
And milk for his corn flakes!

JKangas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by JKangas » 05 Jul 2011, 21:56

kyosuke wrote:First day, artillery was in an intersection when a firm car came from both sides, one carrying about 8-10 ppl, they said they carried vips, i wanted to get you away from the car and frisk you, search the car and take valuable intel but i was denied in doing this due to the stratigic disadvantege we where in regarding attacks from the forrest. Maybe even take the vips into hq for questioning.
We were in the other car (in the east). There was some furious argument about whether we should have put our weapons to the ground or not but thought better to do it.

We carried a mineral surveyor with his assistant...my arse, we were of course mapping defences in the easternmost road and after you denied our passage we hiked up to the Mine and tried to observe any bases from there. But there really was nothing valuable in the van.

A tense night I would say, as we were earlier directed to a side road by poldavians, after which we were surrounded by even more trigger-happy pollies in front of the eastern bunker. We were expecting that any minute a patrol that has already met with us, radios the others and tells that we should very well know that carrying arms is forbidden.
B8: 1st Poldavian, 1st Coy, Fox Sq. 3
B9: The Firm, Zansian Sq. K, Pizza Delivery Guy
B10: Zansian 1st Coy, Alpha Pl, 1st Sq.
B11: Raven Guerilla Mursu Coy, Alpha Pl, Alpha Sq.
B13: Ikaros Mursu Coy, 1st Pl, 1st Sq. "Front Squat - Etukyykky"
B15: NAF FINBAT Air Cav, Fox 3 Pl.

Touko
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Touko » 05 Jul 2011, 22:09

Armalite5.56 wrote:But I would really like to know what you guys keep on shouting to eachother whist running towards us in t-shits and boxers..
Well, there was the usual "Mörkö" and "Covering Fire, Advance!" and "Go on, charge in those underpants, show you're a man" and also a few "Cease fire! Anyone got location on the enemy?"... All in all it was an enjoyable firefight. My squad was still in combat gear after our mission near the power line, so we jumped at the chance to kick ass! ;)

At the power lines there was a meeting between Zansian Black Ops (our Nowember squad supported by Papa squad) and 3 gypsy women. The meet was arranged by the Firm, which you engaged. Our 18 Zanzians moved in after the firefight, secured the area and proceeded with the meet. Too bad you weren't around to harrass us too... The guys would have welcomed a fight! A good thing we got one a bit later ;)
B7 - SRP / Tiger Coy / "Hammer" Plt / 2nd Sqd
B8 - Poldavian 1st Inf Batt / 1st Coy / 3rd "Hammer" Plt Ldr
B9 - The Firm / Zanzian Black Ops "N02"
B10 - Zansia / 2nd Coy / Echo Plt Ldr E9

kyosuke
Corporal
Corporal

Post by kyosuke » 06 Jul 2011, 20:39

got my answers exsept i still wonder what the hell the firm or mayor or what he was dugg out of the grave XD or was doing digging around the grave on the second day.

BetaCat
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by BetaCat » 07 Jul 2011, 00:39

Armalite5.56 wrote:oh well we regrouped in the main safezone in the end and came at you from the other side and then one of you guys offered to rape my squad leader but you promised him Vaseline if he chose that option and at the same time my headset broke so that attack didn't rate very highly with myself :)
Lol, that was a great deal of fun to defend against that little attack. I know that my squad was one of the defending ones, because the rape and the vaselin -thing.. We had just joked about it before the attack. (And I stood right beside my squad member who offered that Vaselin :D )
As answered before, we were just shouting "Mörkö" that we could identify friendlies from enemies. And also we were shouting "at left" or "at right" (in finnish of course) and things like that, but mostly that "mörkö" -shout. :)
B9 - The Firm / Zansian
B10: Zansian "Black guard" Infantry Battalion
B11: UA17
B12: PMC Unisec
B14: UPIR
B15: UPIR
B17: I'll be there