Re: Berget postponed

Post by Arradin » 26 Jun 2020, 12:53

Tango wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 11:09
Arradin wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:19
Iprenen wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:04

A question: How is it according to players agreement when you have point 1.4 in the terms of agreement regarding canceled events? And please don't say that the event haven't been canceled, it has for everyone not able to attend this 50 individual event.

"1.4
Berget-Events do not give refunds on tickets. If you due to unforeseen circumstances cannot attend the event, all sales will be done by the owner of the ticket. Should a Berget event be cancelled all ticket holders will be refunded after a preparation fee have been deducted. Therefore the fee can be slightly lower than the initial price."

https://berget-events.com/tickets
Berget 18 is not cancelled, its postponed.
Arradin, then which is the name of the event for 50 person the owners prepared now? Berget 17.5 (seventeen and a half?) :)

That is a legal trick and an open semantic discussion, and as you can read some opinions differs.
I would not say its a discussion ,its more of a disagreement. Opinions differs, but there is a clear difference between canceling and postponing.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Tango
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Tango » 26 Jun 2020, 13:54

Arradin wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 12:53
Tango wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 11:09
Arradin wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:19

Berget 18 is not cancelled, its postponed.
Arradin, then which is the name of the event for 50 person the owners prepared now? Berget 17.5 (seventeen and a half?) :)

That is a legal trick and an open semantic discussion, and as you can read some opinions differs.
I would not say its a discussion ,its more of a disagreement. Opinions differs, but there is a clear difference between canceling and postponing.
Indeed, and I totally agree that we disagree :)

Even so for me is more bending the law, Berger 18 (planned for 1000+ people) and Berget 17.5 (to cover B18 game and days planned for 50+), but I guess that the reason will be given by Swedish authorities sooner or later.

So let’s wait for it!

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 26 Jun 2020, 15:34

As stated in our newspost here: https://berget-events.com/news , Berget 18 is postponed until 2021 and we are sadly unable to offer refunds for current ticketholders. We will soon update the newspage with information about the upcoming Berget 18 next year.

This decision is final, and any questions/concerns or complains should be emailed to payment@berget-events.com

No further comments on this will be made on the forums, and any new threads or posts on this subject will be deleted.
We are now looking forward to make Berget 18 in 2021 the best possible game for everyone!
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com